School STEAMd Club
Encourage and promote girls to pursue education and career opportunities in STEM + Art = STEAM
Elementary, Middle and High School Programs
Register your school below! Contact us for additional information
Help to encourage girls in grades 3-12 to develop and find their passion in STEAM education and careers.
- Schedule: one day per week for 90 minutes
- 10 week structured curriculum
- Three career assessments to determine & mentor career interests and strengths in STEAM areas
- Girls work in project management teams
- Learn and use business etiquette and vernacular
- Discover and create an array of projects in STEAM areas to include: coding, building engineering models, DNA forensics, career development, research, analysis, journaling and critical thinking skills.
- Cost – The fee is $199.00 per girl per 10-week session (payment plans available)
- Participants display their projects and present career “elevator” speeches during the last meeting of the program to invited parents
- Participants receive certificates of completion and several items to encourage them to continue to highlight and save their accomplishments and accolades as they build their digital portfolio